Sunday, May 18, 2008

How many people in the world share my name?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Yes, that's right! There is only one Luella in the world, and that's me! It makes me feel pretty special!

Here are the results:

  • There are 25,848 people in the U.S. with the first name Luella.

  • There are 1,156 people in the U.S. with my last name .

I looked up Luella Bateman, and there are 2 of them in the U.S

My mother-in-law found another Luella with my last name who was born in Elmira, NY in the late 1800's(I was also born in Elmira, NY in 1966). The coincidence was pretty freaky!

By the way, thank you Shanda for posting this on your blog. It's cool!


1 comment:

Shanda said...

Isn't it fun? You always knew you were one of a kind, but it is fun to find evidence to back you up!