Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pinelli activities


On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, we went to one of the local hills to go sledding. Nicholas and Michael did all of the sledding, because I had a massive sinus headache. No, I take that back - I went down once and stopped because my head hurt too much. I was on video patrol.


We have a great time with my Wii Fit game. I get accused of hogging Wii, just for wanting to play for 15 minutes a day. Here is a picture of Nicholas playing Wii Fit.

One of our friends asked us to watch her daughter so she could go to her concert. Carleigh had a great time at our house, following Nicholas and Michael around, and helping Copper eat her food and drink her water. She was adorable!

Michael had his first orchestra concert. Here he is with his orchestra teacher. He wasn't too excited about posing, so this was the only picture I could get of him!
Here is one of the songs Michael's orchestra played. Michael is in the back of the 2nd violin section, so we couldn't see him too well.
We got a letter from Michael's school nurse telling us that his vision test was not good, and that he needed to have his vision tested further. We brought him to the eye doctor, who prescribed glasses for him. He is near-sighted in one eye, and far-sighted in the other eye, so he has bifocals. Here he is in his new glasses!


1 comment:

tammy said...

Michael, I love your glasses! Haley was in 2nd grade when she had to start wearing glasses. She wore them for 2 years and then her eyes grew out of needing them. Crazy huh? You look very handsome in your new specs!