Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves me!

I went to the Manhattan temple yesterday with one of my friends. As we were sitting in the garden room, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love. The feeling was so strong that I was moved to tears. I know I am a daughter of Heavenly Father, and that He loves me!

Tony and I went to a wedding of a friend from Tony's school today. Her name is Jeanine Montuse(Tony calls her Toots). She is a French teacher, and she also plays tennis. She has given Nicholas tennis lessons, and he enjoys tennis so much that he wants to play on the boy's tennis team in the spring.

Nicholas went camping last night with his Boy Scout troop and spent today with one of the boys after the campout was over.

Michael stayed with Grandma and Grandpa last night and went to one of his cousins' birthday parties today.

As you can see, we were childless last night and today. We took advantage of it by going to see the X-Files movie. It was good, but I had a nightmare last night about it!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

How does that shadow work? Scully's shadow goes one direction and Mulder's goes a slightly different direction. It's freaking me out!

tammy said...

That is fun to have Nicholas like tennis so much. Brennan wants one of our girls to play tennis. He loves it and wants someone to play with. I want to take lessons.

Luella said...

So when we see you again, Nicholas can teach you!