Sunday, June 7, 2009

This week

I don't think there has ever been a week where nothing exciting happens in the Pinelli household. This past Thursday, my school participated in an all-day Dance Festival. Somehow I have the great fortune of being in charge of the day(no, it's not fun to be in charge!). I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, but by the end of the day, it was very positive and all of the teachers and students enjoyed the day.
On Friday night, Tony took me, along with some neighbors of ours, to see the Broadway revival of West Side Story . I loved it! To all of my family, please take advantage of our close proximity to Broadway, come visit us, and see a Broadway show. It is well worth it!
Back in January Nicholas was invited to participate in the Johns Hopkins study of Talented Youth and take the SAT's. He decided that he wanted to do it, so on an early Saturday morning, we took him to a local high school to take the test. He performed so well on the Math portion that he was invited to an award ceremony to honor him and other students who also performed well. So after Nicholas, Michael, and I went to church this morning, we went to Stony Brook with Tony and his family for the awards ceremony.

2 comments:

denebug said...

Thanks for the link to your family blog! I love being able to keep up to date.

I'm so glad you got to see West Side Story on Broadway--I was jealous when Clint told me about it Saturday night. We definitely plan to visit again, and finally see a show.

Thanks for taking care of Clint; I'm glad he has such good friends to come home and talk to at the end of the day.

Rebecca Walsman said...

yay. i'm glad to be your blog friend.