Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love Fall!

For those of you who miss the colors of Fall, I have posted a few pictures for your enjoyment.

Michael wanted to dress up as Harry Potter for Halloween this year. His violin teacher had a Halloween violin class two days before, so he got to wear his costume early.


Nicholas didn't want to dress up for Halloween this year, so he was in charge of handing out the candy.

Tony made a killer batch of chili to hand out to the adults. It was delicious!

I dressed up as Raggedy Ann, and I will post a picture when I get it back.

The week before Halloween, Michael and I carved a pumpkin. Nicholas carved a pumpkin at his Young Men's activity night(so unfortunately I have no pictures).

Oh, and the last bit of news I have - I was released today as Primary President! As of now, I have no calling, and I don't know what to do. I'm sure in the weeks to come, I will figure it out easily, and besides, in our small branch, I'm sure I won't be without a calling for long!



3 comments:

Noelle said...

Love the fall colors. We have some burning bushes in our backyard. I like them because they turn red in the fall (hence the name). Frankly I think KY has a more beautiful spring than fall.

Looks like a fun Halloween at your house. Love Michael's Harry Potter costume. I'm impressed that Nicholas has already outgrown dressing up. I think I was forced out of that stage by being shamed for my immaturity. I'm glad to have a little one so that I can trick or treat for her, and I don't look so immature because I want to go too.

tammy said...

I love the fall leaves! I love fall so much. The colors amaze me. I can't even believe how incredibly pretty the trees are right now. I cant get enough of it.
That is a way cool pumpkin that Michael carved!
That is a cool tradition you started with the chili and cider.

The Fieldings said...

Love the Harry Potter costume. The pumpkin is also very cute. I sometimes miss that people in the neighborhood here go downtown to trick-or-treat instead of from house to house, but I also like being able to dress up and take the kids out. Nobody here has qualms about dressing up whatever the age! I love fall too. I just wish it would last a teeny bit longer than it usually does.