Monday, June 21, 2010

Motocross Mountain Bike Cake

Nicholas' Boy Scout fundraiser was last Saturday. The Boy Scouts and the Young Women prepared a taco dinner - and let me tell you, tacos prepared by people of Hispanic heritage are out of this world! The Young Women president is from Columbia, and her cooking is delicioso! The families who attended were all invited to donate home-baked treats for auctioning. Michael and I found a Motocross Mountain Bike Cake recipe on the Family Fun website.


It was super easy, and everyone thought that it was so difficult and complicated! It sold for the highest amount, and Michael and I are very proud of ourselves!



This is Michael with the woman who bought the cake. She was planning to give it to her son for Father's Day. What a gift! Now Michael wants me to make it for his birthday party this Saturday. Let the baking begin!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Awesome looking cake Luella! Congratulations. Maybe when I get ambitious enough I'll give it a try myself. Good job!

Glenn and Natalie said...

Great job on the cake! Sounds like it was a good night--memories!