Sunday, June 22, 2008

Click to play Nicholas and Michael
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

It was Michael's 8th birthday on June 15, which was also Father's Day. We will keep you posted for when Michael's baptism takes place. We had Branch Conference today, and next week we are leaving for Disney for a week. Plus, there are five more days of school. I know, I know, most of you are thinking "Well, come on, you should be done with school already!" and I agree, as well as do most of the children. They are definitely done with "school, books, and teachers' dirty looks!"

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Great pictures. I was particularly struck by the picture where Nicholas is in the argyle sweater and Michael is in in the striped shirt. I thought in that picture Michael looked a lot like Brennan, especially his eyes. I had never noticed that before.

tammy said...

Now I have to go back and look at the picture that Noelle is talking about. Love the new posting! Your boys are fun! Emily has told the funniest stories! We love you!

tammy said...

I want to see your pics of your Disney trip! I'm sure you got some good ones. Love you guys!